Enterprise licensing is done at the Dashboard account or Organization level. Your Dashboard account can contain multiple networks. However, you must have enough licensing so that all devices in all of your networks are covered. If you do not have enough licenses to cover all devices in your networks, Dashboard will display a red warning message in the top right corner of the page when you login.
To add an Enterprise license to your Dashboard account:
- Log into Dashboard.
- Navigate to Organization > License info.
- Click the 'Add another license' link.
- Select the operation to perform. 'License more devices' will increase the license limit, while 'Renew my Dashboard license' will extend the amount of time until expiration.
Note: Renewals will change the number of licensed devices on the network to match the count on the license itself. Ensure the new license covers all devices on the organization.
- When Add a new license appears, enter the license key in the 'Enter a license key' field. The license key should be in the format Z2XX-XXXX-XXXX.
- Click the 'Add license' button to add the license key
- Repeat these steps for any additional key that needs to be entered.